The Indy Holistic Hub directory contains listings for hundreds of holistic business professionals in Central Indiana. The directory of professionals is holistically focused and committed to health and wellness, various types of alternative therapies, and green living. The Hub community is well-versed in many services and modalities such as acupuncture, reiki, life coaching, hypnotherapy, nutrition, medicine, yoga, and much more.
Benefits for Indy Holistic Hub Members
For Hub members, the directory provides a free online resource to meet and partner with other local holistic health professionals and businesses. This opens the door for you to learn about other members’ modalities and services, as well as a chance to connect on a personal level.
Current members receive a full-page directory profile with a personal logo and profile images that are visible to the online community and general public.
Benefits for Online Community & General Public
For the general public and those interested in health and wellness, green living and alternative therapies, the directory provides access to a wide range of holistic business professionals and practitioners, as well as various types of businesses that support holistic health.
The directory also serves as a resourceful tool for those of you seeking holistic care to tend to your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual self.
Other Benefits for the Online Community & General Public
In addition to the online directory, the Indy Holistic Hub provides the online community the opportunity to:
- Support the mission of spreading holistic care to the greater community
- Find resources to help obtain life balance and how to best manage health
- Access a community calendar to learn about holistic classes and events in Indianapolis and Central Indiana
- Learn about, attend and meet holistic vendors at the annual Wellbeing Fest event
- Follow the Holistic Hub’s Facebook page for even more holistic health information and resources
- Join the Holistic Hub’s Community Facebook Group for education and community connectivity.
- Sign up for the Hub’s monthly newsletter chock full of info and resources pertaining to health and wellness, green living, alternative therapies, and more
Take advantage of the Holistic Hub’s website by bookmarking it in your browser for quick access to the most up to date holistic health and wellness information.